Monday, July 02, 2007

silky satisfaction from a bean?



A woman at work for as strange a reason as I can imagine recommended that I try the "Very Vanilla" Silk Soymilk. Probably because of my regular consumption of flavored, dairy beverages she thought I would enjoy this. My friends, after my first sip of this foreign liquid, I came very close to immediately posting a very simple, and plain message: Soymilk is horrible. But I continued my large draughts to quickly and immensly enjoy my newly discovered savor, reminiscent of a watered-down (but in this case, 'beaned-down') vanilla milkshake. What furthered my enjoyment and bodily satisfaction was the existence of a certain nutritional fact box hanging out on the side of the carton. This stuff has it all. I don't know if everyone out there thinks the same as me, but when I came to realize how chock-full this stuff is, it filled my appetite with a desire to have more, my body reveling in it's newly found sustenance.

Well..thought you ought to know.

[Disclaimer: I do not endorse and consumption of Soymilk or any other soy products that aren't heavily flavored or closely partnered with additional tasteful food.]

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm proud of you, Ender. This makes your almost-all-Dorito-diet quite a bit better. Kudos.

Anonymous said...

so, what's your preferred silk chaser? i'd go with fruit punch myself, or maybe kerosene :P

Anonymous said...

awesome. i'm glad i was there to witness your first glass, as well as, take a quick sip myself.

Michelle said...

So does that fall under the vegetable category?? Luke and Josh recommend the chocolate flavor-you'll have to try it.

aviationgeek said...

mmmmmmm.... :D