Saturday, June 16, 2007

back

First off, I'd like to apologize to the dedicated group who very regularly check my blog. I've recently been trying to get a client to blog with instead of my lacking attempts in trying to upload pictures and such through picasa and/or a http client. I've finally settled on using Yahoo's 'Flickr' for photo uploading...I'll keep you posted on how good Flickr actually turns out to be.


The news at GriffO can be summed up with one word: wii. In all honesty I haven't been playing it too much but it is definitely blog worthy, even though to most it's old news. These pictures were taken at Hansenlabs a while back where in we were playing Casey's wii, before I had procured mine. From the first pic, you can see my skepticism.


4 comments:

aviationgeek said...

LOL @ last picture of blog entry. :D

Anonymous said...

were you playing that ExciteTruck game in that picture, ender?

Ender said...

i believe so! not a bad game, really

Jen said...

i loved the emotional progression the pics showed. Hilarious.