Friday, August 10, 2007

IMAX Harry


I had the pleasure of viewing the newest movie installment of Harry Potter in the IMAX theater in DesMoines. It was very cool, having seen it once in a conventional theater, to experience it in a visually surrounding environment. Another thing worth mentioning which I believe is sometimes overlooked in an IMAX experience (it was my first time, so I'm not sure if that's all true) was the outstandingly precise and powerful sound. It was truly surround sound and I appreciated the audio of the movie just as much as the visual. It definitely enriched the experience.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! first to comment! the imax was totally awesome! thanks for being awesome and taking me!

aviationgeek said...

great stuff. love imax.

Michelle said...

My first IMAx experience was sitting next to a Kindergartener about to throw up, so I might not have appreciated it as thoroughly as possible. But I can still tell you what the African Big 5 are :)